Thursday, August 28, 2008

Nie Nie Day

Today in the blogging world is the day when we unite to help a fellow blogger and friend who was in a horrible plane crash. BUT how can you help? Glad you asked.


Crafty bloggers everywhere are doing auctions today to benefit Nie Nie and her husband Christian in their recovery. I know of three blogs that are doing this.
Please check out my friend Trevlyn's blog here and bid, bid, bid. It is all for a great cause and I love Trevlyn's stuff.
Do you like jewelry? Glance at this auction.
Interested in BYU stuff - check out this.
Check out Design Mom for over 90 more blogs that are doing auctions today! GO SHOPPING with a purpose to spend a lot to support this great family.
Keep updated here:

Want to donate instead of auction? Go here:






3 comments:

da mmm said...

Is there a place to go to read the story about NieNie?

MarySue said...

I'm bidding at a few blogs...sooo worthwhile!!

Gates & Tausha said...

ooh thats really cool...i like the auction idea...neat.. :)