Thursday, August 7, 2008

This is how a girl gets what she wants...

If you took the time to watch the video, SHE SCREAMS or looks pretty. Either way, you will get what you want. They learn younger and younger.

I think she was born to get what she wants. Aren't all youngest spoiled rotten?

BTW - I think Katie should have won SYTYCD. I liked Josh, too, but girls rule!

4 comments:

Petie said...

Being the youngest is pretty sweet! :) so who was really holding the camera? princess, oldest or you? if you, can't believe you stayed quiet that whole time. :) I'm actually pretty ok w/Josh winning, loved Katee though as well and glad she won a prize as well...it was a nice change. Show did get picked up again for another season so we still have more SYTYCD to look forward to in the future! :) Happy Friday!

Marlene said...

Sorry to disagree with you, but Joshua totally deserved to win. I loved Katee too, but Josh ahd a STORY. He came from nothing, from no training and I really think he WANTED it more. So I was thrilled!!

da mmm said...

I'm sure I acted the same way...being the youngest girl of many kids. But look how well I turned out! I thought the final 3 all deserved to be there.

Carla said...

I was fine with any of the four winning but I thought Katee had the best technique but not the most personality.