
that you were forgetting something? I have had that feeling since I went to bed last night. Hmm. I wonder what it is. Oh well! I am having a relaxing Saturday swimming and watching Olympics. I wonder if I was supposed to do something important.
When was the last time you got this feeling? And - what did you forget?
3 comments:
You've probably just forgotten what it's like to enjoy a quiet day at home and not running around with all your busy-ness!
You are probably right. I am probably just needing to learn to relax. :)
I have those feelings especially if I remember something I need to do and am not in a place where I can do it right then. Then I know I was supposed to do something but I have a really hard time remembering what it was that I remembered I needed to do.
Post a Comment