Sunday, August 24, 2008

My 3 little pigs and my Big Bad Wolf!

We have these felt masks...
that we like to play around with. It is funny to watch the kids act out classic stories with these masks. Notice the "classic" song that my 3 little pigs sing in this video with the big bad wolf. Can you say guitar hero?

Princess said she didn't want to be a piggy. Who can blame the girl? She wanted to be the big, bad wolf. SCARY! What do the teenage years hold?
We lost one of the bear masks, so we substituted with a bear puppet. Golden Locks is my favorite.
Sweetie was playing with the puppet bucket while we were busy with the masks. Here she is:

5 comments:

Petie said...

I love the singing video! question though...why were they in the bathroom? is this a new family outing kinda place? :P

Audra said...

Sweetie was taking a bath when we started the mask show. Simple answer.

MarySue said...

I always sound better in the shower so I understand this!!! Love the pretty blogover. Nice job!!

Marlene said...

I LOVE those masks! So fun!
And, as far as classic songs go...I'm sure I've never mentioned to you my Princess, outside on the swingset at all of two years old, singing, at the TOP of her lungs "I'm goin' off the rails on the crazy train!" and we didn't have the guitar hero excuse!lol!

da mmm said...

I guess I have been busy this week. I didn't realize I had missed out on so many events in your family. Sorry. I'll try to check more often. Love you.