The doctor came. Everyone is healthy and strong.
If you notice in the video, Sweetie is screaming because she wants RHM to give her HIS sucker. She stops screaming immediately after RHM finished his sucker. I kept laughing at the scene. I know I should feel bad for the cute little one who just had 3 shots in her legs, but I thought it was funny. I also thought, "Is this what my future holds? More two year old fits at 18 months (well, almost 18 months)!!!" I can't believe how young these fits start.
Back to the story - I was almost home and Sweetie had calmed down. There was no more sucker to scream about, so life was good. Then when I got her out of the car, she started to scream over an empty water bottle. She really wanted the water bottle with water in it and she wanted it NOW! I tried to get her to come inside, but the Two Year Old Fit was in full swing. I couldn't resist taping it one more time (I know I am bad)-
I love my kids. I feel bad that they got shots today. Poor babies. I just hope the throwing a fit thing is about the shots and not a more permanent behavior in my household.
4 comments:
Wow, it sounds like she and Spencer are soul mates!
Very funny pictures! Cute skirt!
Awww...poor babies. Shots are no fun. :( But the screaming fits were a bit...interesting and kinda funny. I love how Sweetie stopped right after RHM sucker was gone. that was priceless! screaming stages...not the most fun. good luck!
LOL Makes me happy that I don't have a little one! Good luck with it not being perment!
Post a Comment