When the McD's drive thru guy notices that I am in a different car and not my mini van. That is sad. I didn't know he knew who I was. Can you tell my diet needs improving?
And I am to big of a hermit and cheapskate to ever have that happen to me. Sigh. (Okay except maybe Chino's Mike and I generally notice when they have new employees- but they don't know me unless they have been there a LONG time) I have no life.
8 comments:
I know the feeling. The lady at the drive-thru by my house mentioned this morning "long time, no see". I haven't been in all summer!
That's funny! :) sorry, it's just funny. :P
That's how it is when I go to Bajios! Great photo by the way!
HA HA! That's too hilarious! You have to admit though, it is a "neighborhood McD's"!
I'm with you on the Bajios, Organized 1!
My worst, though, is the used children's boutique. The owner HOLLERS our, "Hi, Trevlyn!" whenever I walk in!
And I am to big of a hermit and cheapskate to ever have that happen to me. Sigh. (Okay except maybe Chino's Mike and I generally notice when they have new employees- but they don't know me unless they have been there a LONG time) I have no life.
Funny. Why were you in a different car?
hahaha...audra that is HILARIOUS!!! i love your posts...i don't always comment, but i always cruise by (in the same mini-van every time) ;)
heh. they know me, too. by name.
Post a Comment