Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Joining the bandwagon

Julia's picture:


My friend Julia had this awesome blog using cups to entertain the kids, then my friend Trevlyn borrowed the cups. Well, I loved the idea and when we got home from the beach and had a few extra cups... I told Princess she could play with them. She didn't believe me. Princess thought she would get in trouble if she played with the cups. I need to loosen up a little. Now I need to go to Costco and buy the big bag of cups and let them really go to town.

My pictures:

6 comments:

Marlene said...

What fun! But, your Princess looks like such a big girl!!! Oh my goodness. I'm not ready for these kiddos to be in 4th grade already!

Petie said...

Cute! in trouble with playing the the cups...you let the younger kids play with those plastic dishes all the time. oh well. :) i like the last pic with the upside-down, right-side-up tower. :) very interesting idea. Princess so blonde from the summer!

Julie said...

I guess I'm a little too loss because my kids were making cup towers on the table at our YW's camp fund-raiser dinner with one of their primary teachers and it got a little out of control. Opps!

The Pritchard Party said...

That cup thing is pretty sweet. And what a harmless way to entertain kids! I'll have to remember that when I have some. :)

da mmm said...

It's always the most inexpensive things that the kids love to play with. BIG boxes are always a favorite.

Gates & Tausha said...

how SIMPLE and fUN!!!! where's the picture w/ you and YOUR castle? i know you had to have done one. :)