Sunday, August 17, 2008

Inspiring at 33...

I am 33. AND I wish I was able to do what this 33 year old female did in gymnastics. Don't get me wrong - I don't want to be a gymnast. I just want to not let my age hold me back. I want to believe that I can do anything no matter how old I am. She inspires me even more than 41 year old Dara Torres (swimming - if you didn't know this, you need to watch more Olympics!).

She is not the cutest,

but look at those arms. WOW!

Her arms are inspiring, but her age is what I am taking note of. Oksana took the silver medal in the vault in her 5th Olympics. WOW!

Anything is possible.

I think I can, I think I can, I know I can, I know I can...

2 comments:

SWILUA said...

33 is so young! I can't believe you have an 11 year old! (I'm not-so-far-away from 33 and I can't believe I have a 4 year old!)

And those arms do rock. Wow.

da mmm said...

Aren't the Olympics great. I'm sorry most of the diving/swimming is over, but I love the variety. Call me and I'll tell you a comment I made in my lesson yesterday.