Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Nursery here she comes!


At church the babies can start going to the nursery at 18 months. Well, today is that day. My baby is now officially 18 months! PARTY. Sweetie will now be with our family during the first hour of church, then we will be able to send her and ALL FOUR CHILDREN off to class. I will finally be able to listen to a lesson. I will finally be able to sit for a whole Sunday School class or RS lesson. (too bad I am subbing in the other nursery next week, darn!) THANK-YOU Sweetie for growing up so beautifully. Another milestone, check. Next stop - diaper free zone, maybe in a year or so.
On another note, my favorite sister-in-law is having a birthday today. Katie is positive, upbeat, forgiving and a kind person. I knew her in college when Travis and I dated. She loves me for who I am and that is like gold in my book.
Have a great birthday, Kate!

6 comments:

Trevlyn said...

Woohoo! I'm so happy for you and she is truly growing up beautifully! I also love you for who you are! ;)

Petie said...

Yay! Way to go sweetie! Can't believe she is that old all ready. time sure does fly. Happy B-day Kate!

Amber said...

18 months is the best milestone ever! Wahoo!

Unknown said...

Woo Hoo

*JULIA* said...

Shes already 18 months! she is such a cute girl and fun to whatch during church. It's always entertaining when its not your kids. You should come to basketball tonight. It will be fun...

da mmm said...

Don't be so anxious for them to grow up. Before you know it, you'll be a grandma too!