Are you enjoying the olympics? I loved the opening ceremony. I was so hyped up last night with the Phelphs relay win that I had a hard time going to go to sleep.
Have to weigh on Dawn's comment: I was whooping and hollering the whole last leg of that relay, didn't even care that 2 of my kids were already in bed! Go USA! I LOVE the Olympics.
6 comments:
Wish I was that cute on my "bad hair days"!
he, he! :) so cute!
She had beautiful hair.
Are you enjoying the olympics? I loved the opening ceremony. I was so hyped up last night with the Phelphs relay win that I had a hard time going to go to sleep.
she's so cute!!!
Have to weigh on Dawn's comment:
I was whooping and hollering the whole last leg of that relay, didn't even care that 2 of my kids were already in bed! Go USA! I LOVE the Olympics.
LOVE the hair! Very stylin!
"Oh, no! Got a bad hair day!" I remember when JT reacted to that statment.
What a cutie!
Post a Comment