Tuesday, August 19, 2008

OMGosh!

So yesterday I told you about Sweetie getting shots. She had a rough day(remember the screaming), but I think she survived. Because she is my fourth child, I know I am in for a few more years of tantrums. Yippee for me.

Today is a new day, at least I thought it was. On my way to the store for food, Sweetie decided to throw another tantrum in the car. This is becoming a sad pattern. THEN - I realized that I was going to the store to make a dinner for a friend who had a baby last week. (Congrats Jennifer!) I was helping celebrate the birth of a wonderful new spirit on the earth, and the reality of having a baby was in my rear view mirror screaming. The irony of the moment made me laugh, again.

2 comments:

aaronamywilson said...

Audra I love your family! I can't believe we are moms. I have a fit thrower too, she is my 3 year old. I can feel your pain!

Petie said...

Aww, poor baby...sweetie i mean. i guess it is time for the screaming phase. at least you were still only in the car. :) That is kinda ironic.