Monday, September 1, 2008

Fantastic Weekend

Friday - Great Skate no pictures :( We were smart and got a babysitter for Sweetie, so we all had a good time. Travis thinks RHM can skate better than me, but that is a joke. I fell once trying to help RHM up, so all of a sudden I am a bad skater. I don't think so. Thems fightin' words. I challenge you, Travis, to a skate race - next time we go to The Great Skate. Are you on or are you chicken?

Saturday - CLEAN HOUSE
We were having house guests Saturday and Sunday night, so the whole house actually looked nice. It was amazing. We should have people over more - it makes my house look wonderful and all before NOON! Ooo. Ahhh. I know you are impressed.


Diamondback game
I went out to the D-back game for a girl's night with people from school. I actually had a great time. This was a great accomplishment for me, because I don't have a lot of "girl" friends. I don't really get along with girls - but tonight I did!
If you remember the last game I went to - it was a Dodger game and I brought Princess. Well, this game was a Dodger game and the fans were still just as crazy and just as rude. I can't believe how loud the stadium got with wacko fans. One fan even ran on the the field (she was a D-back fan) and she got taken down - HARD! She was a small petite thing that looked like she was going to flash us, but never did. Anywho - the tan shirt rent a cops are trained to wrap their arms around people on the field and THROW them to the ground. It was rough! I had a great view the whole game and of the crazy fans - we sat in the 2nd row!!!!


Sunday - Church, Pulled Pork burritos for lunch, and writing a movie script. Need I say more. The movie script is a project that Oldest and his friend are working on, but I think Oldest's friend's family is on board and ready to make an awesome homemade movie and great memories. Details to come, but here is a hint.
Monday - finally, some pictures -

I went hiking, not at the usual spot which is always fun to change it up a bit.
We went swimming with our house guests early Saturday morning. They are fun and we miss seeing them more!

I went swimming. I ate. Then we went to a friend's house and went swimming again. And I ate. Fun day. Fun weekend. (I will have to tell you later why this weekend was so fun. I had a scare on Friday, but everything is fine now.)

3 comments:

da mmm said...

Okay the scare was the VAPO presidency scare, right? Who were your weekend house guests?

Petie said...

You were always a great skater...especially when you had to drag me around with you and your friends. :) yeah, houses do get really clean with guests, it's nice and at the same time annoying having to clean it all last minute. So, did you guys close your pool since labor day passed, or are you thinking of keeping it open a bit longer?

Audra said...

Greg and Nancy were the guests. The pool is still open. The water is cool.