So, I went to the midnight showing of Twilight.What is the big deal?
So I am not a teenager, or a mom of a teenager.

it was late, don't judge me
So, I read a book that wasn't a classic. So, I read a vampire book (it is really a love story people).

So, I read the first 3 books in a week at the beach this summer (thanks Melissa and Trisha).
So, I read the 4th book a month later in 2 days.
So, I went to book club to talk about this series. So, I like the movie.
So what!
my camera lens was fuzzy, but I fixed it now - SORRY Rebecca.
6 comments:
Are you one of those? no really, it looks like alot of fun. I'm a little jealous because all these ladies I know are getting together to go see it and I haven't joined that train yet.
I had a BLAST! I'm glad you came to be CRAZY with us! We really need to do more things together, I miss how we use to hang out together all the time! Book club? Its an easy read!
Why would anyone think badly of you for going to see a movie based on THE BEST BOOKS EVER? I read the first one in 3 hours and the rest very quickly! I loved them! I saw the movie on 11/18 at a private screening and loved it as well! Vampires rock!
Saw the movie twice in one day....
I wasn't as daring as you were. I don't like lines. My roommates and I went Monday night for FHE. It was good except for the fact that there was a lot more kissing in the seats in front of me than there was in the movie.
What a fun night.
Post a Comment