Saturday, November 8, 2008

Flag Football

Oldest normally plays basketball this time of year, but he has been doing flag football for a few months now. He seems to enjoy it, but I think that is because his dad is the assistant coach and he is on a WINNING team. I am sure that he will go back to basketball, but for a few more weeks -
IT's FOOTBALL TIME!

That's my boy running a pass pattern on the left of the above picture.Team huddle.
Oldest is holding his head in the middle right of the picture. Must be tired from all that winning!

3 comments:

Monkeybuns said...

WO! Your blog looks GREAT! Very cool! You need to teach me! ;)

CHRISTENSENCHRONICLE.BLOGSPOT.COM

IS UPDATED! WOO!

Nancy Page said...

Great job with all the winning oldest.

da mmm said...

Does it feel like fall in Arizona. Is it in the 80's now? We are in the 30's and 40's. If feels like fall in Missouri and the leaves in my yard are covering my lawn. All the neighbors raked or mowed this weekend, so now we need a big wind to clean off my yard. I really could use the the exercise of raking, but I don't want the blisters. I told Matt to come over and blow out my flowerbeds, but who knows if that will happen. Pretty fall blog background.