Saturday night - I took that picture.
luminaria - hand made by poking holes through the bag
Silly kids - having fun
Katie and her kids - hostess with the mostessThe morning started out rough. Oldest threw up all morning and then Vegas and CA family left to drive home. Oldest felt better later so we went to temple square after a whole day of laying around. We were so excited to go out, and then - THE CROWDS! Temple Square was horribly crowded. I have never felt more like a herd of sheep in my life. The pictures look like we had a good time, but...it was crowded.
Anywho I am glad we went. We saw temple square, church office building, Joseph Smith memorial building (inside and out), and the Conference Center.
Later driving home in the car - Sweetie threw up. Sick kids on vacation - no fun.
We made the best of it and are excited to be heading home.

7 comments:
The picture of the lights is Gorgeous!
I will pray for you that no throwing up occurs on the way home! No fun.
oh my gosh....how AWESOME!!! totally jealous audra...temple square is GORGEOUS this time of year!!!
Hope no one else gets sick on your way home. It's been a long time since I saw Temple Square holiday lights in person.
Yes, the pictures look like you're having the perfect family moment. Funny how it works that way. Well, hope the puking stops soon.
Being sick sucks!!! Poor little ones. Ava & I are on our 5th or 6th cold of the season, no fun! Hope you had a good time w/ the fam though!
I grew up going to see the Salt Lake Temple lights every year and i love to see them. there is just something magical about the lights there. Glad you had fun, soory the kids got sick that is no fun. We were up in Idaho, just three hours north of SLC. I'll post pics tomorrow.
lovely pictures!
Post a Comment