Friday, November 28, 2008

The day after report

Well, we THANKFULLY made it to Utah safely. Here is a picture of the red rock that I love in southern Utah. We are now in the snowy part, but I had to share.This is Katie, Travis' sister who lives here. She made 2 turkeys and a ham and hosted 14 adults and 10 kids. Full house. I am thankful for being surrounded by family.

ME (I need some lipstick or color on my face) and Sarah, Becky, and Katie
Travis' 3 sisters

We had fun helping in the kitchen and I was thankful that is wasn't at my house.
My 3 kids excited to eat TURKEY! I am thankful that Sweetie was sleeping so I could enjoy Turkey Dinner! Seriously, people.

Princess and the spread! TONS OF FOOD. I am thankful for the wonderful food, too.

Katie and her youngest. Katie is Travis' oldest sister and the hostess with the mostess. She made all of the wonderful food, which I am thankful for, and she had her bestest friend, Rebecca, loan us her house for the occasion. THANKS Katie. YOU ROCK!

Travis, my honey, sitting our the elegant table. RHM made the name tage for us. Can you tell we love sparkling cider. Pear is my favorite. I am thankful for pears.

Travis' parents - drove from CA. So fun to see everyone. I am thankful for in-laws, even thought they never read my blog.

Princess and her cousins. Thankful for girls that get along.


Becky and Princess
Thankful for single aunts that love my kids. Becky is available - leave you name and number in the comments and I will set you up with Becky - lives in Sacramento.

Travis' mom and Becky and Sarah - his younger 2 beautiful sisters

This is the beautiful and amazing Kerry, Travis' cousin, but I like her the most! I like her so much that I put up this picture of me looking bad and Kerry looking good.
Kerry is putting my family up for the weekend - LONG weekend. She has this amazing waterbed that I am loving sleeping in. IT ROCKS!

Princess had fun playing with her cousins

Oldest, Lily(Kerry's youngest) and Sam(Kerry's oldest) and RHM playing in the great backyard of Rebecca's. THANKS again for the fun house.


Oldest wanted his picture taken and this is the pose he choose. Intesting huh. What you don't see is that he is standing on a trampoline.



At the end of the day, Grandma played the piano and sang Christmas songs with the grand - girls.

Sweetie sat in her lap the whole time. ADORABLE.

These boys helped hand wash all of the dirty dishes. Jim, Travis and Justin did NOT want their picture taken. But then I got Travis to be silly, just for me. FUN day. I am thankful for a great day with extended family!

4 comments:

Amber said...

It looks like a terrific time. So glad you shared.

Trevlyn said...

Fun family pictures! Glad you're havaing such a wonderful time! I love Sweetie's outfit!

Audra said...

T - that outfit was a Savers special. I am trying to be thrifty. Glad you liked it!

da mmm said...

Nice day. Thanks for sharing the pictures. I hope there was more room than it looked like!