Friday, November 7, 2008

Pay It Forward

My Sweetie was sick on the day I grade spelling pretests. I forgot about grading them, maybe it was the throw up in the car that I was cleaning, but nevertheless I forgot. I hurried into the office the next morning to grade the papers and
I found out that the office staff and aides
GRADED THEM FOR ME!
  • I am grateful for friendly people.
  • I am grateful for the blessing of others looking out for me and my teacher's class.
Now it is my turn. I need to do a good deed, make a good turn, lighten some one's load, or simply pay it forward. I love the Thanksgiving spirit.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

How very kind of them. What a blessing for you!

Trevlyn said...

My bathrooms sure need a good scrubbing...

Pam said...

What a nice surprise!

Amber said...

You did do a good deed! Thanks again for having me this week.

Amber said...

Love the new layout too! Makes me want a mug of hot cider.

da mmm said...

You are always doing nice things for people.